“Namaskar” Welcome to Pragun-Tatwa, Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
“Pra–Gun” – IFY (I feel u, I found u, I framed u, I Fantasy u) It’s my nom de plume. PraGun is creativity… It’s an earthy, simple straight and honest soul.
- Pragun is one who has an aura to make the person in her company comfortable to talk to and can be like you. I am the most reliable shoulder and a friend you can count on.
- I love life and proud to be a wonder woman with so much yet to innovate and explore, yet I’m not perfect.
- I’m curious by nature and need reasons scientific or not for everything.
- I love my life because it has now given me chance to explore more, travel more, meet new people, try new things, eat varieties and be connected to nature in every way.
- I love to blog/ write to express myself, recently have developed a mood for rhymes and poetry.
- I live a different lifestyle which has, of course, brought the best out of me.
- I have traveled a lot of India, Born in Ujjain, Bought up in Delhi, found my better half in Prayag Nagari, then tied knot in Nagpur, lived in Jammu, Jamnagar to name a few, and now Wellington. Have met many beautiful people in this lovely journey called Life that has helped shape me what I am today.
- I have two M&M candies who are part of my parenting and growing up with kids posts. My kids are the very reason for this blog when I was searching reason for my life and existence.
- I feel that Creativity is everywhere. It’s in the Sun you see, or Air you feel. It’s in the images you frame in the clouds in the sky. It’s in the ripples of water when u throw a pebble. Nature is speechless but speak the language of ample words.
- I share my personal experiences, my views, my poetic side sometimes and my creative side most of the times.
I hope I keep writing well with time to satisfy my urge to write and express.
I’m passionate about all natural tatwa’s especially the panch tatwas of life.
“Tattvam” or “Tattva” means, “Theory”. It also means, “Existence”, tatvam refers to the element. i.e. A basic truth or assumption:
• the basic idea
Read more of my writings on the medium platform
email me at pragunify (at) Gmail (dot) com/ email@example.com
OR Simple, just contact me through this form.
Join me on this creative journey of the circle of life to which surprises arise and let’s explore our panch tatwa’s, know ourselves and this world. I write travel stories, Kitchen experiments, Being a super mom & random musings
I associate my blogs with these life elements:-
- Water/Rain with random thoughts@Random musings
Thoughts are like water or say drops of water. thoughts like water can take any shape, any form. Thoughts come and soak us like rain in there feel. We can feel them, imagine them but can’t touch them they are ever flowing.
Personal Thoughts ipragun Praguntatwa
- Fire with Food experiments @Sweet&Savoury
Food is like yagna to our body. its like aahuti to hunger
Kitchen experiments @foodelicious
- Air with festivals and traditions @aura of all
Festivals have the aura of themselves that surround us in there charm, festivities, and aura. Like air is essential so are traditions of humanity. Having a culture is very important, as Culture is the social behavior and norms found in human societies. It’s the ideas, customs, and social behaviors.
- Sky as travel coach @Xplore roads
Directions guide us, moon & stars also guide us on the path we go.
East, west, north, south……make way to explore nature.
- Earth with Mother earth I mean parenting and growing up kids @Wow Mom
Parenting and growing up with kids @Rainbows Rainboworld