- 3/4 cup grated dry coconut, one can use desiccated coconut also.
- Roast it so it stays for long
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds, roasted and coarsely grounded
- 100 gram powdered sugar approx 1 cup
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 6 to 7 dried dates ( to taste)
- 8 to 10 Almonds
1) Grate dry coconut and then dry roast grated coconut over medium-low heat until color changes to golden.
2) Grind almonds to fine powder and dry roast it in same wok/kadhai of coconut.
3) Dry roast Poppy seeds over low heat for one or two minutes. pound in khalbatta (mortar n pestle).
4) Do not roast for longer otherwise it could get burn.
5) Grind sugar in mixer or else grind in mortar pestle.
6) Now mix all coconut, dry powder of almonds and dates, sugar, little cardamom powder and here you go….
Khirapat is ready.
I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter. This is my Agni/ Fire post for prasadam.