“Namaskar” & Welcome 🙏🏼
Thank you for visiting Pragun Tatwa – An Indian blogazine By an Indian og Mommy blogger. We women adorn many hats being in a role of a female. Creating endless roles…… I started this blogazine, keeping we women in mind who play lot of different roles in life. A girl, A lady, A daughter, A sister, A wife, A daughter-in-law, A Mother, A friend and lot more. So a Blog from varied hat woman with varied interests.
I am very passionate about panch-tatwa of life, The word ‘Pancha-tatwa‘ originates from Sanskrit, where “panch” stands for five and “tatwa” indicates elements.
Following the universal law of life, everything on this planet is composed of five basic elements or the “panch mahabhutas”. Air(Vayu), Water(Jal), Fire(Agni), Earth(Prithvi), and Sky/Space(Akash).
This is my cosmos where I associate my Tatwa magazine with these 5 elements. This can be called as relationship blog where I try & build a relation with all elements.
- Soak in the Water/Rain with free flowing thoughts to build a relation with self.
- Feel the warmth of Fire as Agni with home cooked Food experiments to build a relation with Food we eat.
- Breathe the Aura of Air around us to have a relation with spirituality, our traditions culture & festivals.
- Listen to the Sky as travel coach with Travel Stories that helps to take a trip down the lane to build a relation with the roads & people you meet.
- Learn from mothet Earth about being a Mother, Parenting and building a relationship & growing up with children.
I associate my blogs with these life elements:-
- Water/Rain with free flowing thoughts.
- Fire as Agni with Food experiments.
- Air as aura with festivals and traditions.
- Sky as travel coach with Travel Stories.
- Earth with being a Mother, Parenting and growing up with children.
It’s a Save & Share blogazine. To Share ideas, share thoughts, share timeless tales, Share thoughtful moments, share happiness, share travel experiences, share recipes, Share tasty journeys, share memories, Share sustainable living practices & zero waste lifestyle. AND To Save culture, save earth, save trees, save water, save traditions, Save nature, save resources.
© 2018 © Copyright PraGunTatwa – 2011-2018. All rights reserved.
Nature is canvas, random are thoughts.
Straight & honest is the soul. It’s all an art.